Beauty On Burke
policies and etiquette
Late Arrivals and Cancellation Policy
A late arrival will limit your treatment time but a full fee will still apply.
It is strongly advisable that you rebook your next treatment ahead when your are with your therapist so that we are able to accommodate your preferences.
Alternatively, you may wish to manage your appointments using our Online Booking tab.
24 hours notice of cancellation is kindly requested and greatly appreciated. Appointments cancelled or rescheduled with less than 24 hours notice will forfeit 50% of the booking total. We understand that unexpected situations arise. These will be assessed on an individual basis.
- Keep your Voucher/Gift Card/eVoucher in a secure place. Defaced, mutilated, altered, lost, or stolen Vouchers/Cards/eVouchers will not be replaced.
- Vouchers/Cards/eVouchers are required at the time of booking. No show or less than 24 hours notice of cancellation will forfeit the full value of the booking.
- Vouchers/Gift Cards/eVouchers cannot be redeemed for cash, reloaded, returned for a refund, have the balance transferred to a new gift card, be replaced after expiry, are not legal tender, account cards, credit or debit cards. Cash will not be given for any unused amount.
- This Voucher/Gift Card/eVoucher is prepaid and can be used to purchase goods and services.
- Vouchers/Cards/eVouchers are valid for three (3) years from purchase date and may not be redeemed after their expiry date. Any remaining available balance will be forfeited. No notice of expiry is given.
- Vouchers/Cards/eVouchers purchased for specific services, specials, or promotions are valid for 12 months from the date of issue, after this period the Vouchers/Cards/eVouchers will revert back to original dollar value at the time of purchase.
- Vouchers/Cards/eVouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer unless otherwise agreed in advance.
- Check the expiry date on your Voucher/Gift Card/eVoucher as soon as you receive it. After the Vouchers/Cards/eVouchers has expired, it is no longer valid and will not be honoured. Unused value is not liable for a refund as dictated by gift card laws under ACCC.
Special Health Considerations
Please advise us at time of booking of any health concerns, as some treatments may not be suitable for you.